Terms of Sale
It is important that you read the Website Terms of Sale ("Terms of Sale") carefully before ordering any products from our Website ("Product(s)").
If you have any questions about them or do not wish to accept them, please contact our Website Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 123 8491 (UK only). We are open 9:00am to 6:00pm GMT Monday to Friday.
Please click on the button to show that you have read and agreed to our Terms of Sale at the Checkout section of the Website before placing your order with us ("Order") to show that you accept them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order any Product(s) from our Website.
You may have other rights granted by law, and these Terms of Sale do not affect these except if the two are inconsistent. If this is the case then these Terms of Sale will override any other rights that you may have, unless law does not permit this.
Ordering and Shipping Information
Please make sure the email address you provide us with is correct and your mailbox is in proper working order. All Order confirmations and acceptances are sent to that email address. Please check any spam folders you may have for order communications.
The Contract and all communications between us will be conducted in English.
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these Terms of Sale or of any term of these Terms of Sale will be governed by the law of England and Wales.
The English and Welsh courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms of Sale or use of the website. However, this does not prevent residents of Northern Ireland, Scotland or Europe from starting proceedings in their own local courts.
Please note in particular that:
1. No Orders shall be accepted from persons under the age of 16.
2. For delivery information, including costs, please see our Delivery Information page.
3. Whilst we try to ensure that all details (including prices) displayed on this Website are correct and up to date, to the extent permitted by applicable law The Dressmaker disclaims all warranties, express or implied, to the accuracy of such information. You must ensure that prior to placing an order; you have checked all relevant details about the Products you have selected as their relevant details may have changed since you last visited this Website.
4. All Products displayed on this Website are subject to availability.
5. All prices are inclusive of UK VAT (but do not include delivery charges).
6. We will not be able to process VAT refunds for international customers.
7. Your payment card will be debited on despatch of your items.
8. No statement on this Website shall be deemed to affect the statutory rights of a consumer that cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
Orders are submitted via the Website in the following way:
• Once you are ready to make a purchase, click on 'Add to Bag' to add the Product you wish to purchase to your Shopping Bag. Then proceed by clicking 'Checkout' to log into our secure servers to complete your Order.
• You will be asked for your email address to proceed. At this point, you do not have to create an account with us but we require an email address to process your Order.
• If you have already registered with us you may enter your sign in details to access your account.
• You will be required to enter your delivery and billing address details if this is your first order or do not have an account. If you have an account, you can use the address details from your account or add a new delivery address. You will then be required to enter your payment details.
We currently cannot store payment details so you will need to enter these each time you place an Order.
• You must confirm you wish to make an Order and consent to the Terms of Sale. If any delivery charges are payable these will then be added to the amount you will be charged. If you have any problems with your Order, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0208 123 4291 (UK only). We are open 9:00am to 6:00pm GMT Monday to Friday.
• Once you have completed your order, you may create an account with us, which requires a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone else. The address that you register with must be the address that the card statement is sent to; however you can use a different shipping address.
• We will then send you a confirmatory email to acknowledge that we have received your Order and that your Order has been accepted by us. At this point the contract between us ("Contract") is formed and we will process the payment details you have given to us to take payment for your order. Ownership of the Product(s) will pass to you on delivery.
• You will receive a second email from us confirming despatch of the Product(s) to the shipping address you have requested.
• You should check both emails for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. If there are any problems with your Order, you will be contacted by a representative from The Dressmaker.
When you submit your Order, you are offering to buy the Product(s) at the price set out in the Order.
Prices are checked regularly. However, if we find the price has changed, or that there has been a pricing error when we receive your Order, we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed at the correct price.
Please be advised that we are unable to rectify mistakes you have made on your order. Although you still have the right to cancel described below at any time, following the formation of the Contract.
If you are a consumer (i.e. you are not purchasing either wholly or in part for your business or you are not a business) you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract (other than for personalised or other products which we have specified as non-returnable) and receive a refund from us. You must inform us in writing at Unit 5541, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US, United Kingdom., or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel within fourteen (14) working days, starting on the day after the Product(s) are delivered to you.
If you choose to cancel, then you must return the product(s) to us in a resalable condition. You must ensure that you take reasonable care of the Product(s).
Please note - your Despatch Note will be required as proof of purchase.
If you have not returned the product(s) within 14 days of cancellation, or when requested by us to do so, whichever occurs first, we can collect the product(s) from you at your cost.
Where you paid for products by payment card, we will re-credit the account that card is associated with. If we are unable to do this, we will contact you.
If you made your order with PayPal, we will refund your PayPal account.
Please allow up to 28 days for your refund to be processed from the day you return the Product(s).
The address to return the Product(s) to us is:
PO Box 6945
Return Policy for Damaged or Defective Products
Subject to any specific warranties we offer in relation to particular products, or those which are implied by law, we do not offer any warranty or guarantee on our products.
You should inspect the product(s) when you receive them for defects or damage.
Once received, goods, which are not of satisfactory quality, not as described or simply unwanted, may be returned for a full refund. Simply return the items in their original condition and packaging as far as possible within 28 days of receipt. You must ensure that you take reasonable care of the Product(s). Please note, that the initial postage and packaging charge is non-refundable for any unsuitable items.
If the product(s) are found to be damaged prior to delivery to you, or defective (through no fault of your own wearing or use), we will repair or replace the product(s) or refund the price paid by you, including any shipping charges you paid, provided that you have not worn or used and damaged the Product(s).
Please note - your despatch note will be required as proof of purchase.
Other Information You Need To Be Aware Of
(i) These Terms of Sale do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for:
• personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
• any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
(ii) Subject to paragraph (i) above, we are only liable to you for losses, which you suffer as a result of a breach of these Terms of Sale by us. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these Terms of Sale is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased and any losses, which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these Terms of Sale. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your Order is accepted by us.
(iii) Subject to paragraph (i) above, we are not responsible for indirect losses, which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us, including but not limited to:
• loss of income or revenue;
• loss of business;
• loss of profits or contracts;
• loss of anticipated savings;
Provided that this shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property in accordance with your statutory rights or paragraph (ii),
or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the above categories of loss of this paragraph (iii).
(iv) Subject to paragraph (iii) above, we are not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these Terms of Sale arising from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion, failure in information technology or telecommunications services, failure of a third party (including failure to supply data) and industrial action.
Please note that nothing contained in these Terms of Sale in any way affects your statutory rights.
http://www.thedressmaker.london and http://www.dressmaker.london "Website" and its content are owned and operated by Triple A Financial Consulting Limited, ("The Dressmaker", "we", "us" or "our") a company registered in England and Wales. Registered Number: 9043879.
Correspondance Address: Unit 5541, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US, United Kingdom
Your purchase of products, which we supply to you through this Website (whether orders are placed online or over the telephone) ("Products"), is subject to the Website Terms of Sale above.
Information About Us
We are Triple A Financial Consulting Limited T/A The Dressmaker, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Registered Number: 9043879. Correspondance Address: Unit 5541, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US, United Kingdom
You can contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0208 123 4291 (UK only). We are open 9:00am to 6:00pm GMT Monday to Friday.
Your Use of This Website and Our Intellectual Property Rights
We have made this Website available to you for your own personal non-commercial use. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this Website at any time.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must keep this safe and treat such information as confidential (like a PIN), and you must not disclose it to any third party.
This Website and all of its contents including, without limitation, all text, software, software source code, trademarks, logos, designs, images, photographs, audio visual materials, written materials and any other form of material ("Website Content") is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights throughout the world and is owned by us or licensed to us by third parties.
The Dressmaker is a trademark of Triple A Financial Consulting Limited, Unit 5541, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US, United Kingdom.
• the content is not used on eBay, Amazon or any private sales website.
• you do not modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise use the Website Content without our written
• no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
• our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this Website as the source of the material; and
• any person to whom you provide these materials is made aware of these restrictions.
You agree that when accessing the Website you shall not price scrape or harvest pricing either manually or by use of a web spider, web robot or any other web crawling technology.
We monitor the market for infringements of our intellectual property rights and reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate to protect our rights.
Our Liability to You
You can return goods to us at
PO Box 6945,
Please ensure you have your despatch note as proof of purchase.
Information on This Website
The information contained on this Website is given for general information and interest purposes only. Whilst we try and ensure the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this Website. Our liability to you as explained above remains unaffected by this.
Specifically, please note that some products on our Website ("Products") may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other Products may be represented at a larger size than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than actual size in order to show the entire item.
You may provide a link to this Website from any other business or business information or service website provided that you comply with the following conditions:
• links must be to the homepage of the Website at http://www.thedressmaker.london Website must not be framed on any other website, therefore you may not create a frame or any other border around the Website;
• the site from which you wish to link must comply with all relevant laws and regulations and must not contain content which may be considered to be distasteful or offensive; and
• you must not imply that we endorse or are associated with any other website, product or service (unless expressly agreed to in advance by ourselves in writing).
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
However this does not prevent residents of Northern Ireland, Scotland or Europe from starting proceedings in their own local courts.